(Urgent) MND Background Briefing on North Korean Nuclear Testing
The Ministry of National Defense will hold a background briefing for international media regarding North Korean nuclear testing.
(Note that the SFCC requested that the MND hold this briefing at our Club in order to accommodate all of our members but MND declined to accept our offer).
1. Date/Time : TODAY May. 2nd (Wed.) 2012 / 14:00 ~ 15:00
2. Place : Spokesperson's office in MND
(Room No.108 MND Main building)
3. Contents : The basic theory of nuclear weapons
/ The history of North Korea nuclear tests
4. Briefer : A spokesperson of the ROK MND
5. Attendees : Ten (10) pool reporters of SFCC members
(NO CAMERAS permitted)
NOTE THAT BRIEFING WILL BE IN KOREAN LANGUAGE ONLY
l Those who wish to join this background briefing please contact to the SFCC Secretariat no later than 10:40a.m., Wednesday, May 2 with Agency, Position, Name, ID No., Mobile No., Car No.